Hello World! My name is Arafa Daming


Arafa Daming - First Post

This is my first post as a blogger. I'm a web designer from Sabah, Malaysia and this is my personal blog. This blog will cover about web designing, web programming, Search Engine Optimazation(SEO), all about Google, graphics designing, photo manipulation and related fields.

Objective of this blog is to share information and as a reference to everyone and myself. In my opinion, nowadays, the faster way  to learn about web designing is from internet; from professional tutorial, forum board or blog. So, self search ability is important (searching on search engine skills) and eager to learn. Practicing also is the main key to success.

Special quote :
"Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give."
-- William A. Ward {American Anthropologist}

Write by Arafa Daming